DNParking.com takes all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our customers and ensure that the personal information we collect is not ordinarily disclosed to third parties without the customer's consent. However, there may be times when DNParking.com may be required to disclose personal information of a customer without their express consent. This may occur where we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against the customer or another person who may be causing injury to, or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), the rights or property of DNParking.com or its associates, affiliates, other customers or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; or required by law. We are firmly committed to privacy. Our use of your personal information is regulated as follows:
- 1. I.P. Address
- An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Web. Web servers, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, to help diagnose problems with our servers and to audit the use of our site. When guests request pages from our sites, our servers may log the guests' IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our house rules, terms of service; or to protect our service, site, customers or others.
- 2. Registration Data
- Our registration form requires you to provide contact information such as name and email address. We use contact information from the registration form to send you information about us and contact you when necessary. DNParking.com will not share your personal information with others.
- 3. Links to Other Sites
- Users should be aware that on our affiliated websites, there are links to third party websites. Neither DNParking.com nor its subsidiaries have any control over this and hence, accepts no responsibility for the content of these sites, or the actions of the operators, in relation to the collection of personal information of users of these sites. While DNParking.com, our associates and affiliates, make every effort to protect your personal information and your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people that neither of us may know. And also our site may contain hyperlinks to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party sites.
- 4. Cookies.
- 5. Use of Web Bugs
- A web bug is an electronic tag that is placed on a web page. It can be used to count the number of visitors to our sites and gather information and develop profiles about people who visit our site and/or click on links on our sites. Such devices are also known as 'invisible' or '1-by-1' GIFs due to their incredibly small size which usually cannot be detected. We use web bugs on our websites to track both the source and destination of visitors to our sites. This is required for proper accounting and reporting requirements of our affiliate program as well as, to help us to provide our visitors with what they want to see and do online.
- 6. Security.
- We follow security measures to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of the personal information under our control. Any sensitive information you enter is transmitted via SSL, a very strong encryption technology, which is the Internet standard for safety and security.
- 7. Permitted Disclosures.
- We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when the disclosures have been specifically authorized by you or when we believe, in the good faith, that such disclosures are reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, dispute resolution process, or to comply with or enforce this Agreement.
- 8. Protecting Kids Privacy
- DNParking.com is committed to complying with the provisions of the Children's Online Privacy Protection. No personal information collected from customers under 18 years of age is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either of DNParking.com, our associates, affiliates or other third parties, unless expressly stated during the collection of this information or during registration for contests or promotions (and in that case, the information collected is used only for the specific contest or promotion). We do not allow customers under 18 years of age to be listed in our member directory or to receive direct marketing communications from DNParking.com, our associates, affiliates or other third parties.
- 9. Your Acceptance of These Terms
- By using this website or our affiliated websites, you signify your assent to the terms and conditions contained herein (as amended from time to time). If you do not agree to be bound by its terms, we politely ask that you do not use this site.